Well it seems the inevitable has happened and winter is starting to arrive here in Edmonton. However, that does mean cozy sweaters, big scarves and cute boots! It also means that I’m going to tell you what colours I will be wearing this season. In the winter I love wearing a deep or neutral colour, I just don’t feel the bring colours fit the Winter vibe for me. As you probably already know Essie polishes are some of Shelby and I’s favourites but I have recently been getting into OPI polishes. Their colour range and formula is excellent although they can be a little pricey, but every once and a while – as Shelby would say – “treat yourself.” So let’s get to it shall we? Here are my top picks for this winter:
1. Essie “Coat Couture” – sultry satin greige beneath deep purple shimmer
2. OPI “Dutch Ya Just Love OPI?” – deep purple with gold reflects
3. Essie “Cocktail Bling” – a precious pale gray jewel
4. Essie “Master Plan” – a mischievous soft gray.
5. OPI “Peace&Love&OPI” – holographic sage and eggplant
6. Essie “Topless & Barefoot” – a barely there soft beige pink.
What colours are you loving for this winter? Let me know in the comments!